Moms, Moms, Moms

It's that time of the year again, it's the days of moms! Although why should Mother's Day only be limited to your own mom, go pamper all the mom figures in your life! This could be your grandma, your aunt, your bestfriend's mom, the possibilities are endless. Hell, last year I gave one of my bestfriends who's "the mom" in our group a card!

Mother's Day is a day to appreciate your mom so here is some powerful, loving women who have contributed to making me the girl I am today,


M y   M o m :
Okay so yes this one is obvious but it is so important. My mom is one of the most strongest people I know and she always pushes me to explore the world and to never give up. I know I am a pain but I hope you know I love you and appreciate all you do for me.

M y   G r a n d m a  (mom's side) :
She's always looking after me making sure I treat my mom right, she took me to dance classes every weekend when I was younger, and she spoils me & my sister way to often. She is the type of grandma who will feed you until you're completely stuffed and then not even 30 minutes later telling you to eat again. Yet for some reason she always makes me bake her stuff telling me I make it perfect (even when I'm just using the box mixes). I know you have been so tired recently due to everything being chaotic but I hope you know I love you a lot.

M y   G r a n d m a  (dad's side) : 
She used to also take care of me all the time and we'd have tea parties, play games and even garden together. She is one of the sweetest ladies I know, and I know it has been tough with grandpa passing away a few months ago but you've been so strong and I hope you know I admire you so much. 

M y   B e s t f r i e n d ' s   M o m :
I know I'm over your house a lot and one of the big reasons is because you treat me as if I'm part of the family. You make me feel so much at home and our conversations always put a smile on my face. I know I'm not very good at spanish but thank you for trying to help me sometimes. 

Okay so I always see posts or videos of "letters to…" and I thought I would make one to my mom. So here is "Letters to Mom'

Dear Mom,
Hello it's me. First I wanna say thank you for showing me unconditional love. I see you in the bleachers cheering me on, I know I tell you to keep quiet but I truely love it. You are my good luck charm, not only in games but in life as well. Sometimes I know I am a brat or that we may fight a lot but I don't mean it, I hope you know I don't mean to take it out on you. Thank you for giving me everything I want, but even better need. Now I know I complain. A lot. I'm sorry that I act selfish just because you didn't let me buy that dress or go to that concert I wanted to. You almost never say no to me, and I know I am expensive. You've supported me through emotional breakdowns, being a trouble maker in school when I was younger, to spending your days off doing things me or my sister wanna do. You have sacrificed so much in order for us to live a better life than you had as a child. And thank you for never giving up on me. I know I haven't been the best student or best daughter over the years but I truely am trying to do better for you. Life has been difficult at some points of our lives and I feel as if I don't wanna face it, yet your always there to remind me to keep my head up and to not give up. You encourage me to follow my dreams whether it was to become a teacher, to a fashion designer, to a disney princess to even now a baker. You bought me a guitar when I said I wanted to learn (I'm sorry I haven't yet and I wasted your money but I promise I will try and learn again). When I am failing in spanish you try to help me and I know it's not easy (because I suck & get frustrated) and I know you probably wanna give up but you don't. Alont with cheering me on in the bleachers for basketball or even being my volleyball coach for a couple years. You always tell me to go after what I want in life as long as it makes me happy. As I get older I realise how much you have done for me over the years and continue to do each day. Thank you mom. I truly mean it. Thank you for all you do for me, and thank you for being you. Because I love it and I love you so much. More than you will ever realize. 

xoxo,
Jess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on the terrorist attack in Manchester.

Pretty.