a week in my life

Hello lovely people. It's been a busy few weeks, and I've been doing a lot of things lately, which is fantastic! Only slightly freaking out, since there is only 23 days left of the school year. Hopefully time will go by fast, and fingers crossed I survive!

this was taken in a room, only for people
 with special access or their guests

here's one of the entrances to my homestadium,
 the AT&T Park
Tuesday (May 10th) it was my friend's birthday, and we celebrated by going to the Giants vs. Blue jays game with 3 other friends. When we first arrived we first got some pizza across the stadium called avvinci My friend (the birthday girl) caught a free shirt, we sat really close, went on the slides and even got on tv! Even though the Giants didn't win we all had a blast!

DNCE performing!

the gorgeous queen, Selena Gomez, herself
Wednesday (May 11th) was my mom's birthday and we went to Selena Gomez's revival tour, which I had previously won tickets, 2 weeks before. The openers was Bea Miller and DNCE! Sadly I missed Bea's set, because of the long merch line. After her set she went to meet people so I tried to meet her, but no advail I couldn't because she only met people who bought her merch. I did not buy it because: A) i spent all my money on Selena's and B) the people infront of me bought the last posters. Anyways DNCE was amazing, and Joe even ran up high in the crowds, but it was on the opposite side of the stadium! And of course Selena slayed me and even made me tear up during her speech when she was singing Who Says.


the lantern, fairy lights
my funfetti cupcakes, all finished & frosted
  





















On Thursday my family and I went to IKEA and I got these really cute lantern lights for mine and my sister's room, and friday I kinda just relaxed by myself. While on Saturday (May 13th) I went to the farmer's market with my dad in the morning, helped clean the house & made homemade cupcakes with frosting. On Sunday (May 15th) I went to the mall & target with my mom to have a girls day.

xoxo,
jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on the terrorist attack in Manchester.

Moms, Moms, Moms

Pretty.