I'm Back!


Woah! Surprise, surprise I am back! Let me explain why I was gone shall I?

Okay if I'm being honest for a while I forgot I had this blog I'm not gonna lie. But it's also because I needed to focus on my first year of high school and just enjoy life. 

But focusing on the now, I am here and very excited to start this blog again! I will hopefully post once a week (although there is about a month left of school so I might be busy) with new content! I will talk about high school and life in general, come up with any advice I come upon, share some poems I come up with and thoughts, and review many things such as movies, books, shows, clothes, makeup, etc. 

So I am very pumped and I hope you all are too!

xoxo,
jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on the terrorist attack in Manchester.

Moms, Moms, Moms

Pretty.